- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Susanne Stormer
- Model Number: BGD186
- measurement range: 40.2 KU ~ 141.0 KU
- the measurement accuracy: full range of plus or minus 2%
- measuring repeatability: full range of plus or minus 1%
- input voltage: 220 V frequency 50 Hz
- and the rotor speed: 200 r/min + /-0.5 r/min
- appearance size: 210 mm x 180 mm x 500 mm
- weight: 7kg
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Product pictures|
|Delivery Detail:||within 5 working days after payment|
Intelligent Krebs Stormer Viscometer 186
BGD 186 is the newest Intelligent krebs Stormer viscometer which used to measure the paints and other coatings which indicate the viscosity by KU values. It is an upgraded and modified product of BGD 184 or STM-IV Stormer viscometer, through LCD show “KU” , “cp” , “g” value at the sample temperature at the same time. Meanwhile, it connects to the main part via a temperature probe, it can also show the temperature values of the measured samples.
BGD 186 is controlled by microprocessor, A paddle type spindle is drived at 200r/min by specific constant speed motor. The reaction torque of the spindle rotating at 200rpm is converted to a logarithmic function which display in KU (Krebs) Units by microprocessor. It is usually use for marking the viscosity of brush coating and roller coating. The instrument adopts special method of calculation ,it can delete data which deviated from the centre area automatically, it improved index of repeatability in measurement. The operator just need to let the spindle immerse into sample until a required depth. Then, they can read out the KU values or the CP value of the tested samples from the display screen directly.
The Stormer Viscometer adopts single slice microprocessor. A paddle type spindle is driven at 200rpm by a constant speed motor. The reaction torque of the spindle rotating at 200rpm is converted to viscosity in Kreb Units by microprocessor.
An operator immerse the spindle into the fluid. If the correct amount of fluid has been put into the container, the surface of the fluid will be at the immersion mark of the spindle. The operator can directly read out the KU values or the CP value of the tested samples from the display.
This instrument are designed according with ASTM D 562 and GB 9269.
Structure & Parts:
Main Technical Parameters:
- Measuring Range: 40.2 KU-141.0 KU (KU value);27 cp -5,250 cp
- Accuracy: ±1.5% of full scale range;
- Repeatability: ±1.0% of full scale range;
- Rotor speed:200r/min±0.5 r/min;
- Volume of a container:approximately 500ml;
- Lifting range: 90mm
- Input voltage:110~220V/50~60Hz
- Overall dimensions:210mm×180mm×500mm (L × W×H)
- Net Weight:7.0 KG
Take out the instrument from the package, put it on a stable and smooth table.
Take out the spindle from the package, loosen the locking screw of connecting part of spindle , then insert the spindle (Spindle’s gap face to locking screw) , tighten the locking screw.
Take out the Stainless steel cup, cup holder, Lifting handle from the accessories box, install the machine according to the Picture one. Lifting handle should be tightened.
Take out the power line from the package, insert it to the electric outlet which located at the back of instrument.
Take out the temperature probe, insert it to the temperature probe interface which is located at the back of instrument. Temperature probe can be suspended in the air or immersed into the sample, now the shown value in the touch screen is current room temperature or sample temperature.
If you ordered mini-printer, connect it to the printer interface which is located at the back of instrument.
Adjust temperature of measured sample to (23±0.5) temperature and keep it during the whole test.Instrument also should be kept at the same temperature.
1. Turn on the power switch , the instrument would begin to calibrate automatically (the spindle will rotate) , this process will last near 10 seconds. And the LCD screen windows show the information of The product : product’s model ,serial numbers as below :
2. Then the top of the display interface displays the current temperature (If have connected temperature probe), the screen shows KU, g, cp “————”which are going to be measured.
1. Take out the container, and pour into sample which have been stirred well. Make its liquid level is same as the spindle’s mark (If don’t have enough sample, operator can use two holders to add height of container). Pressing down the lifting handle, spindle begins to rotate after immersing into the sample. At this moment, the screen will show the viscosity values of measured sample.
Note:During the period of testing, you should pay attention to hold on lifting handle in order to make sure that the liquid surface is level with the spindle’s mark. (1mm error is allowed). The instrument contains a special algorithm internal control procedures, it would not only show the current real-time viscometer's value of the tested sample but also can filter out interference caused by numerical beating (1% FSC is allowed to change).
4.3 Pause or Continue:
If this instrument needs to be stopped when woring, just lift up the lifting handle, spindle would stop rotating, under this situation, the machine would automatically enter into standby mode, if need continue to test, just press down the lifting handle .
In case of emergency (such as the spindle is not rotating, but the machine appears some abnormal noises), you need to stop it immediately. Operator can turn off the power switch directly, then contact the manufacturer.
Any doubts pls feel free to contact me as below ↓↓↓
Shantou Rongtai Packing Equipment Co.,Ltd
Email: rtpacking @ hotmail.com