- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Rongtai
- Model Number: K5m
- Usage: Industrial, One of industry's most commonly used temperature sensing element
- Theory: Thermocouple Thermometer
- Accuracy: 0.1C
- Temperature range: 50~300C
- Type: K type
- Using Temperature: 400~600℃
- Advantage: High accuracy, Wide measuring range, Simple structre, easy to use.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Paper Carton|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
Thermocouple K Type
The linear thermocouple K type temperature generally does not exceed 600 degrees;
E type temperature generally does not exceed 400 degrees;
Pt100 RTD temperature -45 + 420 degrees,
Thermocouples are one of the most commonly used for temperature sensing element.
1. High accuracy
2. Wide measuring range. Commonly used thermocouples can be measured continuously from -50 ~ + 1600 ℃, some special thermocouple lowest measurable to -269 ℃ (such as Gold and Iron nickel-chromium), up to + 2800 ℃ (such as tungsten - rhenium)
3. Simple structre, easy to use.
1. Thermocouples thermometry Basic theories:
Two different conductor or semiconductor materials A and B welded together to form a closed loop,
When there is a temperature difference between 1 and 2 which are the attachment points between two conductors A and B, then electromotive force arises between these two, thus forming a size in the loop current, a phenomenon known as the thermoelectric effect. Thermocouple is to use this effect to work.
2. The formation of the thermocouple type and structure
1). The types of thermocouple
Commonly used thermocouple could be divided into two types: standard thermocouple and non-standard thermocouple.
Standard thermocouple means national standards for the relationship between the thermoelectric power and temperature, tolerance, and a unified standard thermocouple indexing table, it has its support of the display instrument available for selection
On the scope of use or magnitude and not standard thermocouple, generally there is no uniform indexing table, mainly used to measure certain special occasions.
In China, from January 1st 1988, thermocouples and RTD all according to IEC international standards, and designated seven kinds of standardization ---S, B, E, K, R, J, T thermocouple as our unified design-type thermocouple
2). The structure of thermocouple
In order to guarantee the thermocouple is reliable, steady work, its structure is as follows.
1. Of the two thermocouple hot electrode welding must be strong.
2. Two hot electrodes to each other should be well insulated to prevent short circuits;
3. The connetion between compensation wire and thermocouple free end must be convenient and reliable
4. It should be able to guarantee protection casing has full isolation between hot electrode and harmful media
3. The thermocouple cold end temperature compensation
Because thermocouple material are expensive (especially precious metals), and the distance from measuring point to the instrument is very far. To save thermocouple materials, reduce costs, usually use compensation wire, put the thermocouple cold end (free end) extends to control room, which its temperature is stable, then connect to the meter terminal. It must be noted, the role of thermocouple wires extending from the hot electrode only, so the cold end of the thermocouple is moved to the control room instrumentation terminals, which in itself does not eliminate the effect of temperature changes on the cold end of the temperature measurement, can not afford compensation. Therefore, the need to use other methods to compensate for the effects of correcting the temperature measurement t0 ≠ 0 ℃ cold junction temperature.
When using the thermocouple wire must be noted that the model match, can not pick the wrong polarity, compensation wire thermocouple connecting terminal temperature should not exceed 100 ℃.
Screw head size: 6mm (normal M6, if you need M8 or the other size, pls contact online. )
Length: 1000mm~10000mm (Customized)
Material: Shielded wire
Graduation: K; E; Pt100...etc, customized
Any doubts pls feel free to contact me as below ↓↓↓
Shantou Rongtai Packing Equipment Co.,Ltd
Email: rtpacking @ hotmail.com